COVID-19 Health & Safety
In order to reduce the potential risk of exposure to Covid-19 for our workforce, visitors, and community, have implemented the following COVID-19 safety protocols. This is a general summary of some of our key practices. As the situation evolves so too will our safety procedures.
- Bookings are made with social distancing practices in mind.
- Guests will be required to complete a health declaration and temperature check before departing Yellowknife. They will also be required to wear a mask during their flight and when using ground transportation.
- Guests are required to bring their own mask.
- Mealtimes may be served at different times (2 sittings) depending on the number of guests staying at the lodge.
- Guests will be assigned lodge gear (life jackets, boots, other items) for the duration of their stay and they will be cleaned and/or laundered after use.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are being employed through the lodge facilities.
- Housekeeping will be limited. There will be no daily in-room housekeeping service. Replacement linen and supplies will be done upon guest checkout and/or upon pre-agreed arrangements.
Additional Safety Precautions include
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are supplied at the main lodge and in guest cabins.
- Individual sized hand sanitizers will be given to each guest.
- Each Day guests and staff will be required to wash hands and/or use sanitizer regularly.