After four days you may just be thinking, can I stay longer? Be that as it may, you’ll have four incredible full-days of guided fishing before departing on day five – the minimum recommended length of stay for our fishing trips. Join us this summer for a premier barren lands experience and world class fishing.
|2021 Dates||2022 Dates|
|July 28 – August 01|
August 01 – 05
August 20 – 24
August 24 – 28
|Please contact us directly or please check back soon.|
|Minimum Number of Guests: 4||Maximum Number of Guests: 12|
Are you interested in booking an exclusive group and have particular fishing dates in mind? Please contact us.
- Scenic return charter float plane flight to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge
- Four nights accommodation
- Three delicious meals per day (including packed or shore lunch option)
- Guides (1 guide per 2 guests)
- Boats, equipped with dual motors, fuel, cushioned swivel seats
- Lodge Gear including: on-board fish finders, rubber boots & life jackets*
- Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base
- Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
* lodge fishing rods and reels are available, please be sure to let us know in advance if you need some gear.
What’s Not Included
Taxes, meals in Yellowknife, fishing license, fishing equipment and tackle, personal items, specialty beverages, travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance) emergency medical coverage, gratuities. Any expenses incurred due to delays caused by inclement weather, mechanical or other reasons beyond our control.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Single guests can sign up to fish with another angler and/or share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room, this option is available pending lodge capacity and space. Alternate option is to book a single private room.
We have amended our booking policies for the 2021/2022 seasons due to the COVID-19 pandemic so your reservation is worry free. Book now for the best availability and pricing with money back guarantee. Please see our Terms and Conditions Page for more information.
Catch & Release
We’re doing our part to ensure the fishery and natural resources are plentiful for years to come by employing a catch & release policy. Of course, we make exception for those tasty shore lunches.
|Depart Yellowknife |
|Depart PPLL |