BIG Trout, that’s our thing. So if you’re looking for trophy sized lake trout, this is it. So are professional guides and award-winning customer service.
Fly-out on a charter float plane over 200 miles North of Yellowknife to Point Lake, one of the largest rivers on the Coppermine River system for five extraordinary days of trophy lake trout fishing.
|2021 Dates||2022 Dates|
|August 15 – 20 ONLY||Please contact us directly or please check back soon!|
|Minimum Number of Guests: 4||Maximum Number of Guests: 12|
If you’re looking for additional dates, check out our 4-Day Big Laker Package or our 7-day Big Fish Package. Interested in booking an exclusive group and have particular fishing dates in mind? Contact our office.
- Scenic return charter float plane flight to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge
- Five nights accommodation
- Three delicious meals per day (including packed or shore lunch option)
- Guides (1 guide per 2 guests)
- Boats, equipped with dual motors, fuel, cushioned swivel seats
- Lodge Gear including: on-board fish finders, rubber boots & life jackets*
- Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base
- Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
* lodge fishing rods and reels are available, please be sure to let us know in advance if you need some gear.
What’s Not Included
Taxes, meals in Yellowknife, fishing license, fishing equipment and tackle, personal items, specialty beverages, travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance) emergency medical coverage, gratuities. Any expenses incurred due to delays caused by inclement weather, mechanical or other reasons beyond our control.
Fishing licenses can be purchased online or at our lodge tackle and gift shop. Please let us know if you’ve purchased your license online.
All rates are USD per person and based on double occupancy. Single guests can sign up to fish with another angler and/or share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room, this option is available pending lodge capacity and space. Alternate option is to book a single private room. Canadian Resident? Contact us for our special Canadian rate.
Deposits/Payment Terms/Cancellation Policy
We have amended our booking policies for the 2021/2022 seasons due to the COVID-19 pandemic so your reservation is worry free. Book now for the best availability and pricing with money back guarantee. Please see our Terms and Conditions Page for more information.
Catch & Release
We’re doing our part to ensure the fishery and natural resources are plentiful for years to come by employing a catch & release policy. Of course, we make exception for those tasty shore lunches.