BIG Trout, that’s our thing. So if you’re looking for trophy sized lake trout, this is it. So are professional guides and award-winning customer service.
Fly-out on a charter float plane over 200 miles North of Yellowknife to Point Lake, one of the largest rivers on the Coppermine River system for 5 extraordinary days of fishing. Looking for other dates? Check out our 7 day Big Fish Package. Alternatively, if you’re interested in booking an exclusive group and have particular fishing dates in mind, please contact our office.
|2020 Dates||2021 Dates|
|August 13 – 18||August 05 – 10*|
*2-day extension possible, pending availability, additional costs will apply
Number of Participants
Minimum: 6 Maximum: 10-12
- Scenic return charter float plane flight to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge
- Five nights accommodation
- Three delicious meals per day (including packed or shore lunch option)
- Guides (1 guide per 2 guests)
- Boats, equipped with dual motors, fuel, cushioned swivel seats
- Lodge Gear including: on-board fish finders, rubber boots & life jackets*
- Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base
- Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
* lodge fishing rods and reels are available, please be sure to let us know in advance if you need some gear.
What’s Not Included
Taxes, meals in Yellowknife, fishing license, fishing equipment and tackle, personal items, specialty beverages, travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance) emergency medical coverage, gratuities. Any expenses incurred due to delays caused by inclement weather, mechanical or other reasons beyond our control.
Fishing licenses can be purchased online or at our lodge tackle and gift shop. Please let us know if you’ve purchased your license online.
All rates are USD per person and based on double occupancy. Single guests can sign up to fish with another angler and/or share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room, this option is available pending lodge capacity and space. Alternate option is to book a single private room. Canadian Resident? Contact us for our special Canadian rate.
Deposits/Payment Terms/Cancellation Policy
A deposit of $1,500.00 is required to confirm your reservation. Deposits are non-refundable, substitutes are allowed. Balance is due June 1st. If you need special payment arrangements for your deposit, just ask.
Catch & Release
We employ a catch & release policy and, make exception for those tasty shore lunches.