TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions apply, click here for our terms and conditions.
Waiver: To complete your booking all guests are required to sign a waiver of liability and release. This must be completed and received prior to your departure.
Deposit & Payment Schedule Information: In order to confirm a reservation a $1,800 deposit is required. Further payment for half of the trip price is due by April 15. Final Balance is due June 1. Dates are available on a first come, first serve basis. If a booking is made less than 60 days before the trip date then the full amount must be paid at the time of booking. If you need special payment arrangements just ask.
|$1,800.00 Deposit||Required at the time of reservation|
|50% of Package Price||April 15|
|Final Balance||June 1|
Cancellations: We understand that attending the Lodge requires advance commitment, and that events may arise in life that may force you to cancel. Based on the cancellation date, the following apply:
- Greater than 150 days before the Lodge package start date: full refund of any payments made, excluding non-refundable deposit.
- 150-91 days before the Lodge package start date: refund 25% of payments made, excluding non-refundable deposit.
- After June 1: As much as we’d like to provide a refund so close to your trip date, we are unable to do so. Instead, we invite you to find someone else to take your spot, if possible.
- If we find another participant to fill your cancelled spot, the Lodge will consider a full or partial refund, less administration costs and dependent on the fees paid by a replacement participant. Any full or partial refund shall be in the sole discretion of the Lodge.
- Refunds will be made by the same method of the original payment or as agreed with you.
Rescheduling Procedures due to COVID-19 Related Travel & Border Restrictions: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in the event that Travel & Border Restrictions (as defined below) directly prevent you from joining us, the non-refundable deposit and/or funds paid will be used as credit for future use. If credit/rescheduling is not a viable option, Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge will offer you:
- a refund of 100% of funds paid, except for an fee of 15% of the deposit or
- move 100% of paid funds for a booking in the following year’s season.
Travel & Border Restrictions Include:
- the Canadian and/or the Northwest Territories border remains closed to non-essential travel;
- travellers coming to the Canada or the Northwest Territories are required to self-isolate for 14 days
- other travel restrictions that prevent you from leaving your country of residence due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic
Need More information or have questions, please contact us by completing the form below, sending us an email or giving us a call. We’d love to hear from you and help you plan your next vacation.