TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Waiver: To complete your booking all guests are required to sign a liability waiver. This must be completed and received prior to your departure.
Deposit & Payment Schedule Information: In order to confirm a reservation a $1,500 deposit is required. Further payment for half of the trip price is due by April 15. Final Balance is due June 1. Dates are available on a first come, first serve basis. If a booking is made less than 60 days before the trip date then the full amount must be paid at the time of booking. If you need special payment arrangements just ask.
|$1,500.00 Deposit||Required at the time of reservation||Package Price Guaranteed. Transferable to another person/substitutes allowed. Typically non-refundable however, refunds are available due to COVID-19 travel & border related restrictions – please see details below.|
|50% of Package Price||April 15|
|Final Balance||June 1|
Rescheduling Procedures & Refunds due to COVID-19 Related Travel & Border Restrictions: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic should there be travel restrictions that prevent you from joining us the non-refundable deposit and/or funds paid will be used as credit for future use. If credit/rescheduling is not a viable option, Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge will offer you the following:
- a refund of 100% of funds paid, except for an fee of 15% of the deposit to cover bank/admin charges.
Travel & Border Restrictions Include:
- the Canadian and/or the Northwest Territories border remains closed to non-essential travel;
- travellers coming to the Canada or the Northwest Territories are required to self-isolate for 14 days
- there are other travel restrictions that prevent you from leaving your country of residence due to the on-going COVID-19
Rescheduling Procedures: Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge will offer you the following options:
- move 100% of paid funds for a booking in 2022/2023 season.
Cancellations not related to COVID-19: We realize that life happens and things come up that may cause you to cancel your trip. Based on the cancellation date the below apply. We also strongly encourage you to purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to cover any unforeseeable cancellations.
- Before June 1 – We will refund 25% of payments made, excluding non-refundable deposit.
- After June 1 – As much as we’d like to provide a refund so close to your trip date, we are unable to do so. Instead, we invite you to find a substitute if possible.
- If we can fill your spot, we will provide a 100% refund, less 15% of the deposit (to cover admin and bank fees) of any payments made.
- Refunds will be made by the same method of the original payment.
Flight Schedule & Lodge Activities are subject to change. Flights and scheduled activities are also 100% weather dependent and adjustment may occur as a result of inclement weather and/or other uncontrollable factors. We will do our utmost to accommodate guests should this occur however, weather conditions are beyond our control and we cannot be responsible for additional costs incurred by guests.
Need More information or have questions, please contact us by completing the form below, sending us an email or giving us a call. We’d love to hear from you and help you plan your next vacation.