Our Explorer’s Package is designed especially for those seeking an off-grid, multi-experience adventure without sacrificing comfort. It includes a little bit of everything we have to offer. Take advantage of the tremendous hiking opportunities right outside your cabin door. Sample lake trout fishing, see scenic areas by boat and explore further while walking on time-honoured caribou trails to incredible vantage points while looking for wildlife. Relax with a good book, go wild-crafting (aka berry picking to your hearts delight or forging for other precious barrenland edibles), dare to jump in the lake for a swim, canoe on the lake behind your cabin and fish for grayling. Enjoy home cooked meals with local favours incorporated into daily offerings. More than this, you just might get a special sense of the place just from being in an area known to have some of the earths oldest rocks and where explorer’s travelled in search for the Northwest Passage. However you choose to spend your day, you’ll want to be sure to bring your camera!
|2023 Dates||2024 Dates|
|August 20 – 24|
August 24 – 28
|August 20 – 24|
August 24 – 28
|2023 Price||2024 Price|
|$4,300.00 + 5% GST||$4,472.00 + 5% GST|
|Minimum Number of Guests: 4||Maximum Number of Guests: 12|
All rates are USD per person and based on double occupancy. Single guests can sign up to and share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room, this option is available pending lodge capacity and space. Alternate option is to book a single private room. Canadian Resident? Contact us for our special Canadian rate
▪ Four nights accommodation.
▪ Three delicious meals per day (including packed, picnic or shore lunch option).
▪ 1 day guided boating/hiking excursion.
▪ 1 day guided trophy lake trout fishing (this can be divided into 2 half days or substituted for 1 full day guided boating/hiking excursion.
▪ Boats, equipped with dual motors, fuel, cushioned swivel seats for guided fishing & boating excursions.
▪ Lodge Gear including: on-board fish finders, rubber boots and life jackets*
▪ Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel and float base
▪ Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
* lodge fishing rods and reels are available, please be sure to let us know in advance if you need some gear.
What’s Not Included
Fishing licenses can be purchased online or at our lodge tackle and gift shop. Please let us know if you’ve purchased your license online.
Please see our Terms and Conditions Page for more information.
CATCH & RELEASE
We’re doing our part to ensure the fishery and natural resources are plentiful for years to come by employing a catch & release policy. Of course, we make exception for those tasty shore lunches.
|Depart Yellowknife |
|Depart PPLL |
Please note that the fight schedule is subject to change. Flights and scheduled activities are also 100% weather dependent and adjustment may occur as a result of inclement weather and/or other uncontrollable factors. We will do our utmost to accommodate guests should this occur however, weather conditions are beyond our control and we cannot be responsible for additional costs incurred by guests.