This bundle was created for a couple with who want to share in some experiences together, and also pursue independent activities; plus it’s packaged together for big savings! What does a couple mean? It’s two people sharing the same accommodation – be it friends, spouses, family members or other companion. This package is for a person who loves to fish and the other person likes to fish some of the time plus enjoy participating in other activities, whether it be kicking back relaxing, reading a great book, going for a hike or berry picking. Get the best of both worlds, enjoy time together, have fun while pursuing personal desires. Step away from the everyday and be immersed in an environment that’ll excite, inspire and rejuvenate both of you.
|2023 Dates||2024 Dates|
|August 20 – 24|
August 24 – 28
|Please contact us directly or please check back soon.|
|2023 Price||2024 Price|
|Please contact us directly or please check back soon.||Please contact us directly or please check back soon.|
|Minimum 2 couples||Maximum 5 Couples|
All rates are USD per person and based on double occupancy. Single guests can sign up to fish with another angler and/or share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room, this option is available pending lodge capacity and space. Alternate option is to book a single private room. Canadian Resident? Contact us for our special Canadian rate
Happy Couple Bundle Includes
- 4 full days guided fishing
- Guide (1 guide per 2 guests)
- Boats equipped with dual motors and cushion swivel seats
- Lodge package inclusives
- 1 day guided fishing
- 1 day guided boating/hiking excursion
- 2 days activities from lodge
- Lodge package inclusives
Want more details? Check out specific package pages via the handy links above or give us a call at 867-920-4654, we’d be happy to speak with you.
▪ Four nights accommodation
▪ Three delicious meals per day (including packed or shore lunch option)
▪ Snacks, juice and coffee/tea throughout the day
▪ Guides (for service specified by package type)
▪ Boats, equipped with dual motors, fuel, cushioned swivel seats (for service specified by package type)
▪ Use of lodge facilities (lodge dining, lounge, deck, library, gazebo, wood-fired sauna, shower, Yoga mats, canoe).
▪ * Lodge Gear including: on-board fish finders, rubber boots and life jackets
▪ Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel and float base
▪ Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
* Lodge fishing rods and reels are available, please be sure to let us know in advance if you need some gear.
What’s Not Included
Fishing licenses can be purchased online or at our lodge tackle and gift shop. Please let us know if you’ve purchased your license online.
Please see our Terms and Conditions Page for more information.
CATCH & RELEASE
We’re doing our part to ensure the fishery and natural resources are plentiful for years to come by employing a catch & release policy. Of course, we make exception for those tasty shore lunches.
|Depart Yellowknife |
|Depart PPLL |
Please note that the fight schedule is subject to change. Flights and scheduled activities are also 100% weather dependent and adjustment may occur as a result of inclement weather and/or other uncontrollable factors. We will do our utmost to accommodate guests should this occur however, weather conditions are beyond our control and we cannot be responsible for additional costs incurred by guests.