This bundle was created for a couple with who want to share in some experiences together, and also pursue independent activities; plus it’s packaged together for big savings! What does a couple mean? It’s two people sharing the same accommodation – be it friends, spouses, family members or other companion. This package is for a person who loves to fish and the other person likes to fish some of the time plus enjoy participating in other activities, whether it be kicking back relaxing, reading a great book, going for a hike or berry picking. Get the best of both worlds, enjoy time together, have fun while pursuing personal desires. Step away from the everyday and be immersed in an environment that’ll excite, inspire and rejuvenate both of you.
|2021 Dates||2022 Dates|
|July 28 – August 01|
August 01 – 05
August 20 – 24
August 24 – 28
|Please contact us directly or please check back soon.|
|Minimum 2 couples||Maximum 4 Couples|
Happy Couple Bundle Includes
|4-Day Trophy Trout Package Highlights||Explorer Package Highlights|
|– 4 full days guided fishing|
– Guides (1 guide per 2 guests)
– Boats equipped with dual motors and cushion swivel seats.
– Lodge package inclusives
|– 1 day guided fishing (can be divided into 2 – 1/2 days)|
– 1 day guided boating/hiking excursion with shore lunch option
– Lodge package inclusives
Lodge package Inclusives
- Scenic return charter float plane flight to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge
- Four nights accommodation
- Three delicious meals per day (including packed or shore lunch option)
- Snacks, juice and coffee/tea throughout the day
- Guides (for service specified by package type)
- Boats, equipped with dual motors, fuel, cushioned swivel seats (for service specified by package type)
- *Use of lodge facilities (lodge dining, lounge, deck, library, gazebo, wood-fired sauna, shower, Yoga mats, canoe).
- **Lodge Gear including: on-board fish finders, rubber boots & life jackets
- Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base
- Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
* Please note that due to COVID-19 precautions some items/services may not be available. **Lodge fishing rods and reels are available, please be sure to let us know in advance if you need some gear.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
Taxes, meals in Yellowknife, fishing license, fishing equipment and tackle, personal items, specialty beverages, travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance) emergency medical coverage, gratuities. Any expenses incurred due to delays caused by inclement weather, mechanical or other reasons beyond our control.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Single guests can partner with another guest and/or share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room, this option is available pending lodge capacity and space. Alternate option is to book a single private room. Contact us for to inquire about availability.
We have amended our booking policies for the 2021/2022 seasons due to the COVID-19 pandemic so your reservation is worry free. Book now for the best availability and pricing with money back guarantee. Please see our Terms and Conditions Page for more information.
CATCH & RELEASE
We’re doing our part to ensure the fishery and natural resources are plentiful for years to come by employing a catch & release policy. Of course, we make exception for those tasty shore lunches.
|Depart Yellowknife |
|Depart PPLL |