The Explorer Package provides you a well rounded barrenland experience. Sample lake trout fishing, see scenic areas by boat and explore further while walking on time-honoured caribou trails to incredible vantage points while looking for wildlife. Relax with a good book, go wild-crafting (aka berry picking to your hearts delight or forging for other precious barrenland edibles), dare to jump in the lake for a swim, canoe on the lake behind your cabin and fish for grayling. Enjoy home cooked meals with local favours incorporated into daily offerings. More than this, you just might get a special sense of the place just from being in an area known to have some of the earths oldest rocks. However you choose to spend your day, you’ll want to be sure to bring your camera!
|2021 Dates||2022 Dates|
|August 20 – 24|
August 24 – 28
|Please contact us directly or please check back soon.|
|Minimum Number of Guests: 4||Maximum Number of Guests: 12|
- Scenic return charter float plane flight to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge
- Four nights accommodation
- Three delicious meals per day (including packed or shore lunch option)
- 1 full day of guided fishing (this can be divided in 2 – 1/2 days)
- 1 day guided boating/hiking excursion with shore lunch.
- Boats, equipped with dual motors, fuel, cushioned swivel seats.
- Lodge Gear* including: on-board fish finders, rubber boots & life jackets
- Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base
- Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
* lodge fishing rods and reels are available, please be sure to let us know in advance if you need some gear.
All rates are USD per person. NWT or Canadian Resident? Contact us for our Canadian rate. Rates are based on double occupancy. Single guests can partner with another guest and/or share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room, this option is available pending lodge capacity and space. Alternate option is to book a single private room. Contact us for to inquire about availability.
We have amended our booking policies for the 2021/2022 seasons due to the COVID-19 pandemic so your reservation is worry free. Book now for the best availability and pricing with money back guarantee. Please see our Terms and Conditions Page for more information.
CATCH & RELEASE
We’re doing our part to ensure the fishery and natural resources are plentiful for years to come by employing a catch & release policy. Of course, we make exception for those tasty shore lunches.
|Depart Yellowknife |
|Depart PPLL |