Whether you’re intrigued by legends, science or the visual display of the aurora borealis, our location provides the best place to see the Northern Lights
Revered as the best place to view the northern nights, enjoy a 3-night stay at Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge, where you can further your aurora-watching possibilities away from city lights while being immersed in the beauty of the barrens in autumn.
A photo lead will accompany you on this adventure to guide and assist, should you want to photo-shoot the aurora and learn about the science behind nature’s light show. Guided daily excursions, either hiking and/or boating are available. You’ll be sure to enjoy this awe-inspiring land to sky experience on this adventure. Only two available dates.
|September 07 – 10|
September 10 – 13
|2022 Price (per person)|
Download our 2022 Arctic Aurora Experience Flyer with Itinerary (coming soon)
|Min. Number of Participants: 4||Max. Number of Participants: 14|
- Return charter float plane flight to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge
- Three nights accommodation
- Access to extraordinary aurora viewing/photography
- Three delicious meals per day (in lodge, packed or shore lunch)
- Aurora Photo leader – Bill Braden
- Lodge Gear including: rubber boots & life jackets
- Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base
- Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
What’s Not Included
Taxes (5% GST), trip extensions, meals in Yellowknife, fishing license, camera equipment and/or accessories, personal items, specialty beverages, travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance) emergency medical coverage, gratuities. Any expenses incurred due to delays caused by inclement weather, mechanical or other reasons beyond our control.
All rates are per person and based on double occupancy. Single guests can sign up to share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room option we have a single private room rate.
Deposits/Payment Terms/Cancellation Policy
We have amended our booking policies for the 2021/2022 seasons due to the COVID-19 pandemic so your reservation is worry free. Book now for the best availability and pricing with money back guarantee. Please see our Terms and Conditions Page for more information.
Please check with our office for availability prior to booking your flight to Yellowknife
Enjoy the benefits of spending an extra day in Yellowknife before flying to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge with our trip extension package. This package includes:
- One night Accommodation in Yellowknife
- One night aurora tour in Yellowknife
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Personalized service
Yellowknife add-on activities
- Yellowknife City Tour — $89.00/per person + GST
Lodge add-on activities
- 4-Hour Guided Fishing — $175.00/per person + GST
Add-on Activities: 2 person min. (advance booking required)