Whether you’re intrigued by legends, science or the visual display of the aurora borealis, our location provides the best place to see the Northern Lights
Revered as the best place to view the northern nights, enjoy a 3-night stay at Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge, where you can further your aurora-watching possibilities away from city lights while being immersed in the beauty of the barrens in autumn.
A photo lead will accompany you on this adventure to guide and assist, should you want to photo-shoot the aurora and learn about the science behind nature’s light show. Guided daily excursions, either hiking and/or boating are available. You’ll be sure to enjoy this awe-inspiring land to sky experience on this adventure. Only two available dates.
|2023 Dates (only 1 date available)|
|September 07 – 10|
|2023 Price (per person)|
|Number of Participants||Min. 4 | Max. 12|
All rates are USD per person and based on double occupancy. Single guests can sign up to fish with another angler and/or share a room with another person of the same gender at the regular rate. If a single guest prefers to have a private room, this option is available pending lodge capacity and space. Alternate option is to book a single private room. Canadian Resident? Contact us for our special Canadian rate.
▪ Three nights accommodation
▪ Access to extraordinary aurora viewing/photography
▪ Three delicious meals per day (in lodge, packed or shore lunch)
▪ Aurora Photo leader – Bill Braden
▪ Lodge Gear including: rubber boots and life jackets
▪ Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel and float base
▪ Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
What’s Not Included
Deposits/Payment Terms/Cancellation Policy
Please see our Terms and Conditions Page for more information.
Please check with our office for availability prior to booking your flight to Yellowknife
Consider spending a few extra days in Yellowknife before flying to Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge or after your lodge experience with our trip extension package to enjoy the best Yellowknife has to offer. Trip Extensions includes:
- Accommodations in Yellowknife
- Local tours (such as: City of Yellowknife; Birding; Northern Lights; Nature/hiking Tours; Fishing or boating on Great Slave Lake) delivered/provided by professional local guides.
- Airport pick up & drop off.
- Personalized service.
Please Note: Trip Extensions are provided under our sister company, My Backyard Tours – local authentic experiences that showcase the best of Yellowknife and our surrounding area.